Sunday, September 21, 2014

Me

My name is Kobe Jones and im 15 years old and Attend Whitney Young High School. I sort of always knew i wanted to come to Whitney Young. I remember back in 5th grade when my sister had a volleyball game at Whitney how blown away i was with the atmosphere and how big the school was and i just loved it, and ever since then Whitney's been my choice. I play football and basketball for the school and i also play AAU basketball out of school with a team called Young N Reckless. I've been playing football since my older brother started at Ogden Park on Chicago's South side. When i first started i was too young to play but they let me play anyway. And ive been playing basketball since about 3rd Grade. My birthday in October 8th. I have 3 sibling an older sister Brooke who's in her last year of college at SIUC, and an older brother who's a freshman in college at McKendree University on a football scholarship who graduated from Simeon Career Academy, and i have a younger Brother Ryan who's in 5th grade. We all play sports my sister played volleyball, my older brother played football and baseball, i play football and basketball, and my younger brother plays football, baseball, and basketball. When i grow up i want to play professional sports either football or basketball, and if that doesn't plan out i want to be a sports manager or orthodontist. So yea that's a little about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment